Your purchase was successful.
An email containing your activation key as well as detailed installation information for your APP was sent to the email address you provided at the PayPal check-out (please also check your Spam folder!!!).
Make sure that you provided the correct last 8 digits of the Product ID. If not, your key will not work, email us at support@TiNspireApps.com .
YOU MUST RUN the OS 4.2 or later on your handheld (to check OS go to 5:Setting,4:Status, About) in order to run APP properly.
Therefore, you may have to upgrade your device. Please upgrade to the latest OS here https://education.ti.com/en/us/products#product=ti-nspire-technology .
1) Download and install the free TI LINK Software at https://education.ti.com/en/us/products/computer_software/connectivity-software/ti-nspire-computer-link-software/features/features-summary. 2) Start the Link Software and connect the TI-Nspire handheld to your computer via USB Connectivity cable. Restart your computer if connectivity fails. 3) Save the attached MADE EASY app and drag it to the bottom "TI-Nspire File Browser" window. 4) On the Ti-Nspire, Press OK after reading the transfer message. Then click the "doc" button and scroll to the Made Easy App to launch it. Press Enter. 5) Enter activation key and press CTRL-S to save app and key. CTRL-W to exit it when exiting the app.Note that you have to enter the activation key only once in a life time (unless your calculator crashes or memory is reset.)
For this case please record the key.
6) If needed, watch this How-to-transfer-an-app YouTube Video (2min long) at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VObKHl_MzCI
Trouble with Installation? Try this...
1) Make sure your cable is properly connected to the USB port and the cable is plugged in properly in the TI-Nspire. Try installing some other APPS from TI's website.
2) Note that the activation key is NOT case sensitive.
3) If the activation key is not accepted: Make sure that you did not provide an incorrect Product ID at Paypal checkout.
It is not uncommon for a user to mistake a letter 'B' for the number '8' or a '0' for a 'D'.
If in doubt, email us a screen shot of the About screen, so we can validate the ID.
4) Some users had to delete the just purchased APP after unsuccessfully entering the activation key AND
then resend it to the calculator. For some reason that worked. Also, make sure that trial and previous versions are deleted.
5) If everything fails, email us with a screen shot of the Product ID in the ABOUT screen (Go to 5:Setting,4:Status) .
IMPORTANT: AGAIN. YOU MUST RUN the OS 4.2 or later (to check OS go to 5:Setting,4:Status, About) in order to run APP properly.
Therefore, you may have to upgrade your device. Please get the latest OS here https://education.ti.com/en/us/products#product=ti-nspire-technology
Should you have further questions, please contact us.
Your SmartSoft Team